Joe B. Lamb, Jr. is a sole practitioner engaged in a general practice of law in the greater Richmond, VA area. I represent clients from the City of Richmond as well as the surrounding counties of Henrico, Hanover, Chesterfield, Goochland and Powhatan and most of eastern Virginia. My representation of clients covers a wide variety of areas of the law in both civil and criminal matters.
As a sole practitioner, I work personally with each and every client. I use my twenty-five plus years of experience plus close, personal attention to provide high quality legal representation to each client. My services are provided at reasonable rates. There is no charge for the initial consultation and fees are structured after considering the individual client’s financial situation.
- Bankruptcy: Individuals and couples, both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. (Read more)
- Collections: Individuals, businesses, home owners/condominium associations.
- Traffic: Offenses to include reckless driving, speeding and DUI.
- Criminal: Misdemeanor offenses.
- Real Estate: Transactions for residential properties to include purchases and refinancing.
- Domestic Relations: Uncontested divorces, adoptions, name changes, etc.
- Small Business: Representation of small companies/businesses, incorporations, registered agent duties.
- Labor/Personnel (Federal): Represent federal employees in personnel issues such as grievances and labor issues.